This guide will help you update your Outlook 2019 email program to receive and send email using your new account settings
Navigate to your Account Settings
- Open Outlook 2019 / 365
- Click the File menu, and then select Account Settings
Open the Server Settings window
Update Account Settings
- Edit the Incoming mail server to: pop3.kmtel.com
- Ensure that the User Name is your full email address (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org) and that your Password is correct
- Click Outgoing Mail
- Edit the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) to: smtpa.kmtel.com
- Select Next
- Note: If you receive an error, double-check that all steps were completed correctly and that your Internet connection is active
Once your account settings are confirmed by the system, you are finished!
Click Done to exit the setup window.